Prep time: 5 minutes, plus 2 hours chilling - Serves:2
This dish is: Soya free • Egg free • Wheat free • Gluten free • Nut free
Each portion contains:
- Try using other fruit purées, apple, pear, apricot or peach work well.
- This dessert will keep well in the fridge for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- ½ ripe mango
- 150ml Aptamil Pepti
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Prepare the formula as per pack instructions.
- Peel and chop the mango flesh, then purée in the blender. Mix the formula, chia and half the puréed mango.
- Pour into a dish and chill for 2 hours.
- Top with mango pulp and serve.
Get the full recipe cookbook
Download our pregnancy recipe cookbook to have every recipe in one easy place.