Prep time: 5 minutes - Serves: 2
Advocado chocolate pots
This dish is: Egg free • Nut free • Soya free • contains wheat
Each portion contains:
- The pots can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, stoned and chopped
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Aptamil Pepti
- Tip all the ingredients into a blender or mini chopper and blend to a smooth paste.
- Divide the mixture between two small dishes and chill for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Get the full recipe cookbook
Download our pregnancy recipe cookbook to have every recipe in one easy place.