View our ranges
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is now closed.
Get Ready To Go
We are giving away a Forest Holidays family break for 8 people to 1 lucky winner.
The prize includes:
- A 3-night stay cabin retreat for up to 8 people at a UK Forest Holiday resort (winner’s choice on location)
- A £200 travel allowance
- £250 towards food hampers
- £500 towards pre-bookable activities
For your chance to win:
- Post a photo of you and your 6-12 month old on your Instagram grid enjoying the outdoors with a bottle of Aptamil Follow On Milk Ready to Drink.
- Use the hashtags #readytogocomp #followonmilk
The competition starts on 02.08.2021 at 00:01 and ends on 05.09.2021 at 23.59. 18+. UK residents only excluding NI entrants. Entrants need to have a public Instagram profile. Entrant's babies must be aged 6-12 months at the time of taking photo (as per the products usage age range). Entrants must ensure the “Follow On Milk” or number “2” on the bottle is visible in the post. 1 winner randomly drawn will be contacted directly via DM on Instagram from our aptaclub account. The prize must be taken on a Friday to Monday basis and must be booked within 12 months of acceptance, excluding 23.12.21 – 02.01.22, 15.04.22 – 22.04.22 & all UK bank holidays, subject to availability. 1 entry per person. Full T&Cs below.
Aptamil Follow On Milks Ready to Drink
Terms and Conditions for the GET READY TO GO Competition (Aptamil Follow On Milk Ready To Drink) Promotion ("the Promotion")
- By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such Promotion materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The Promotion is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland residents) aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and agents of Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Specialised Nutrition or any of its subsidiary of affiliated companies, members of the immediate families or households of such employees, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion.
- Entrant’s baby must be over 6 months old at the time of taking the photo and the appropriate age to be consuming the Aptamil Follow On Milk Ready to Drink product.
- Internet access and a valid public Instagram account is required.
- The promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove they are eligible to enter the Promotion. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The Promotion starts at 0:01 UK time on 02.08.2021 and all entries must be received by no later than 23.59 UK time on the closing date of 05.09.2021.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must post a photo on Instagram in their grid of themselves and their 6-12 month old baby outdoors, with a bottle of Aptamil Follow On Milk Ready to Drink. The post must be accompanied with the hashtags #readytogocomp #followonmilk. It must be clear in the image that the product is an Aptamil Follow On Milk Ready To Drink. Entrants must ensure the "Follow On Milk" or number "2" on the bottle is visible in the post.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
- Entry to the Promotion is free.
- The use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
- Entrants represent and warrant that they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing, from any person who may have helped create and/or be featured in their entry and that their entry to the Promotion fully complies with these terms and conditions and:
- a. is their original work and does not include the work of a third party, or if it does include such work that they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing;
- b. has not previously been submitted in any promotion or other promotion and has not won an award or prize of any kind;
- c. does not contain any use of the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements, in whole or in part, of any person, living, or dead without permission (proof of which must be provided to the promoter upon request);
- d. does not include trade marks, logos, or copyright protected material which belongs to third parties without permission (including, but not limited to, company names, music, photographs, motion picture or television programme clips or audio tracks, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media);
- e. is not subject to any third party agreements and the promoter will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of its use (as set out in these terms and conditions) or the exploitation of the idea or video or rights therein;
- f. does not defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks or any other content which could adversely affect the name, reputation or goodwill of the promoter or any other individuals and/or entities (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the promoter);
- g. does not contain pornographic or sexual content, hateful or discriminatory content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.), does not contain content which promotes violence or harm to another living creature or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the promoter);
- h. does not include threats of any kind or anything that may intimidate, harass, or bully anyone, or invade the privacy of any person (the determination of which shall remain in the sole discretion of the promoter);
- i. does not violate any applicable local state, provincial, national or international law or include any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence;
- j. does not feature, refer to, or mention any brands competing with the promoter; and
- k. does not contain any known virus, trojan horse, worm, trapdoor or similar software that may in any way infect or affect any of the promoter's hardware or software systems.
- User generated content submitted for the Promotion must not contain or display stage 1 first infant milk formulas from any formula milk company.
- If user generated content shows a child sitting or standing, they must be sitting or standing safely (e.g. no standing on tables or sofas). The content must not otherwise show a child in any potential harm, contain or make reference to anything which could be perceived as dangerous or putting a child at risk.
- User generated content submitted for the Promotion must not show bottle feeding or otherwise undermine the practice of breastfeeding; and all children featured in user generated content submitted for the Promotion must be suitably clothed. A nappy is acceptable.
- The promoter reserves the right to remove or temporarily suspend from the Promotion any content submitted if it suspects any breach of these terms and conditions or if it receives any complaint from a third party relating to such content.
- Only one entry per person. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified.
- Entrants using multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The winner will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
- Entrants agree that any copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry to the Promotion will be owned by the promoter and to this effect, by entering the Promotion entrants agree to hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assign to the promoter, as legal and beneficial owner and with full title guarantee, by way of present assignment of all present and future rights, all rights, title and interest in all intellectual property rights in or arising out of their entry to the Promotion, for the full duration of such rights . Entrants also hereby agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive any and all moral and similar rights vesting in their entry to the Promotion and to undertake to execute all such documents as are reasonably required by the promoter to perfect the transfer or assignment of all rights, title and interests referred to in these terms and conditions to the promoter. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the rights provided for in this paragraph, and that all materials forming part of their entry to the Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. In the event the promoter wants to use the entry materials for the marketing purposes non related to the competition, entrants will be contacted via direct message on the Instagram account they used to enter the competition to seek permission to use the image for the required purpose. This clause will not affect the rights granted according to clause 31 below.
- The winner will be notified no later than 10.09.21 by direct message from the Aptaclub UK account to the winner’s Instagram account used to enter the competition.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Direct Message notifying of winning will include a request for an email address. The prize delivery will be organised via e-mail, using the provided email address. This will include the prize details and booking form.
- If the Instagram direct messages or email to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner refuses or is unable to provide the required information to deliver the prize by 24.09.2021, the promoter reserves the right to either conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner to award their prize to another participant.
- If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, the promoter reserves the right to conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner.
- The winner will win a 3-night stay in a cabin for 8 people (including the winner) at a Forest Holidays resort in the UK.
The winner can choose one of the following locations: Nottinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Cheshire, Norfolk, Hampshire, North Yorkshire, Cornwall, Ben Ledi, Loch Long, Wales.
- a £200 travel allowance;
- a £250 food contribution (which will be provided in the form of hampers);
- £500 activity allowance which would be redeemable against a range of activities at the chosen venue. These would have to be pre-booked for the winner.
- Travel insurance. The details of the insurance policy will be shared with the winner at the point of organising the holiday booking. It is the winner’s responsibility to determine if they require additional/different insurance cover (at their own expense).
Prize must be taken on a Friday to Monday basis.
The prize must be booked within 12 months of acceptance but excludes bookings between 23rd December 2021 to 2nd January 2022, 15th April 2022 to 22nd April 2022 and all UK bank holidays, subject to availability.
- The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these terms and conditions, including (where applicable) travel costs in excess of the allowance, food costs in excess of the contribution, spending money, holiday activities booked outside of the allowance, insurance if required in addition to what is included within the prize and all other incidentals.
- The winner is also responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. If the winner's companion is a minor, the minor must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian (at their own expense) if they are not the winner, or any other of the 7 companions.
- The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the prize, including without limitation the allowances and travel insurance is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to have their name and photograph featured in publicity materials relating to the Promotion without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes making their name as the winner available upon request via the Aptaclub Careline phone, messenger and whatsapp touchpoints accessible through aptaclub.co.uk between 10.09.2021 and 10.12.2021.
- Details of the winner will also be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the below address within 3 months of the Promotion closing date.
Get Ready To Go Competition
Danone Nutricia Specialised Nutrition
Chiswick Business Park, 7
566 Chiswick High Rd
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the promoter's reasonable control and not related to the winner, the promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize by selecting another winner, through a further draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Promotion.
- Save where it has been negligent, the promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entrants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- PARAGRAPHS 39 AND 40 CONTAIN DATA PROTECTION WORDING – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The promoter will collect and process participants' personal information and it will be shared with the promoter's agents and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Promotion including for the prize to be delivered to the winner. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Promotion, they may not take part in the Promotion.
- Although the Promotion may be featured on Instagram, this Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering this Promotion, all entrants release Instagram from any liability arising out of this Promotion. Entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion.
- Neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the promoter to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted, delayed or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner as applicable.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the promoter's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- Forest Holidays is not connected or otherwise associated with this Promotion and the provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the promoter of Forest Holidays or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Forest Holidays.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Specialised Nutrition, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XG
Please do not send entries to this address.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
Find out more about our commitments to high quality
Breastfeeding is best. Follow-on milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. Use on the advice of a healthcare professional.