Prep time: 5 minutes - Cook time: 90 minutes - Serves: 2
Superfood rice pudding
This dish is: Low in sugar • A source of fibre • High in protein • thiamin • manganese and chloride • A source of phosphorus
Each portion contains:
- You can freeze your pudding for up to 3 months.
- Rice pudding can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated but you may need to add more formula to loosen it
- 25g pudding or short grain rice
- 300ml Aptamil Pepti
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Prepare formula as per instructions on pack.
- Measure all the ingredients into a pan.
- Bring to a gentle simmer then cook on a very low heat, partially covered, for 1–1½ hours, stirring often, or until all the formula has been absorbed into the rice. If the rice absorbs all the formula before it is tender add a little more formula.
- Serve warm on its own or with mashed banana or puréed fruit.
Get the full recipe cookbook
Download our pregnancy recipe cookbook to have every recipe in one easy place.