Term and conditions
1. This Site is produced by Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket House, Newmarket Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ. (registered company number 00275552) (“Nutricia”), for your information, education and communication. One of our brands is Aptamil who provide Aptaclub and in these terms and conditions we refer to ourselves as “Aptaclub”.
2. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations and are intended for use by UK residents only. Aptaclub makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
3. This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Aptamil products. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Aptaclub is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
Members of Aptaclub
As part of your registration with the Aptaclub, you will receive information and offers from Aptamil, relating to their products, in the way you requested.
4. Aptaclub asks for your email address, first name, surname, postcode, and due date (or baby's birth date) as mandatory details when you sign up to 'Aptaclub’. This is to help ensure that we can identify you. This also allows us to tailor our communications to your needs and also means that if you contact us with queries about your registration details, it makes it possible for us to identify you, answer your query, or amend your details for you. If you would like to give us your telephone number, we may use it to follow up on the service you have received via the Careline or to conduct market research. If you would like to give us your address, we may use it to send information in the post.
If you have agreed, your personal details may be shared internally across the Danone Group of companies.
Information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be returned on an anonymous and aggregated basis) or for behavioural targeting (in which case information will only be shared on an anonymous and aggregated basis).
5. Once you have registered to join Aptaclub, you will have specified your email address (which we use as an ID to uniquely identify you) and a password. We won’t send you any emails without your express permission. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone. You will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it. We reserve the right to require users to amend usernames and passwords if necessary for security reasons. The username and password that you log in with are personal to you and are not transferable.
6. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that, at least, emails about any important changes or information can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Aptaclub accounts, or if a non-UK user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
7. Nutricia maintain a “single customer view” of your account which spans Aptaclub, nutrimum, CGBabyClub, and Cow & Gate, whichever you may choose to register with. Consequently, if you alter your details with one brand, we will change those details in your other registrations too. This allows us to make sure that your emails don’t go astray, and means you only have to remember to change one of your accounts.
Exclusions of liability
8. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
9. Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
10. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
11. Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
12. We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
13. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Content is correct, the Content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that Aptaclub is not engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal, or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment or before proceeding on the basis of any Content. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content
14. The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Nutricia. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Nutricia.
15. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Nutricia. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Nutricia. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutricia will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
16. If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and for updating that data where necessary.
17. If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
18. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Site is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Site or any other technology.
19. Aptaclub advises that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (e.g., telephone number, postal address, home address, or email address, or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified). Aptaclub is not responsible for any subsequent actions or events resulting from such personal information being voluntarily revealed by you.
20. This Site may contain links to other Sites. Aptaclub is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Aptaclub. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Aptaclub’s written permission.
Aptaclub does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
Aptaclub reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
Aptaclub may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
21. Aptaclub may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
22. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit. Aptaclub reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR PARTICULAR AREAS OF THE SITE
25. Aptaclub will carry out the live chat services provided on our website ("Live Chat") with reasonable skill and care.
26. Aptaclub does not offer specific medical advice on the Live Chat service. For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
27. At the time of your 'chat' you may request a transcript of the conversation by pressing the printer or envelope icon at the top of the chat window.
For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
28. Aptaclub will keep a transcript of every “chat” made through Live Chat. This transcript will be kept for 24 months and will be used for training and quality evaluation and in the event of any consumer complaint in relation to the Live Chat service.
29. All Live Chat conversations are completed over a secure transmission and are confidential between the “caller” and Aptaclub unless express permission is given by the “caller”. However, if there is risk of someone being harmed or other unlawful activity, we may have to pass some details onto the authorities.
30. When you are using Live Chat, do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Email survey - prize draw
31. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
32. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
33. No purchase is necessary. Internet access required.
35. The promotion starts at 09:00 on 22nd November 2016 and entries must be received by no later than 23.59 on 31st March 2017
36. To enter, complete the survey you are provided in the email you receive.
37. Only one survey will be accepted per person.
38. There will be 1 winner.
39. The winner will be the first drawn at random under independent supervision. The draw will take place on Monday April 3rd 2017
40. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by email (at the address provided at the time of entry) within 28 days to give full details about how to redeem the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond or is not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and to select an alternative winner.
41. The winner agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
42. The winner will win £200 of JoJo Maman Bebe vouchers.
43. Third party terms and conditions apply.
44. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to RealInsight survey prize draw, c/o The Real Adventure Limited, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0EL within 3 months of the closing date.
45. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error. Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
46. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
47. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
48. The prize is as stated and there are no alternative prize or a cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable.
49. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
50. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
51. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
52. This promotion is governed by English law.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket House, Newmarket Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ. Please do not send entries to this address.