Where can I buy Aptamil products if they’re out of stock in my local area?
Where can I buy Aptamil products if I can’t find any stock in my local area?
We know many families rely on our products and so keeping them available is our main priority. As a manufacturer of nutrition for little ones, we’re doing everything we can to ensure parents and carers can find the products they need.
The availability of our formula milks has now returned to usual levels and our products are widely available across the UK in stores and online. We have been, and are continuing, to work hard to ensure that we get our products to shops and pharmacies as fast as we can, but we know that availability can vary by individual store and location.
If you’re having difficulties finding your usual products in your local area, there are a number of options which could help:
- We’ve made some of our products available on our website shop. You can now order two items per transaction, and one transaction per week. This limit is to ensure as many parents as possible can buy the products they need.
- Some retailers have online local stock checking facilities. If you see stock is available, try calling ahead and ask them to hold it for you if possible
- In general, call ahead to see if the store has stock available, or try visiting different stores, including local pharmacies and independent stores which are often less heavily used
- Ask a friend or family member to keep an eye out if they are out shopping
- If you’re out of options, we recommend you speak to a Healthcare professional for advice
- Be aware that formula products are being offered for sale on some websites at inflated prices. We do not support or endorse this behaviour.
Please be assured that we’re committed to helping and supporting you as much as we can during this difficult time. We also know that people want to help each other and their wider community. We ask you please think before you buy and please only buy what you and your family need. If we all do this, then together we can help make sure we continue to have enough for everyone.
What if my baby is using your specialist products and I can’t find supplies?
We recommend you speak to your Healthcare Professional if your baby has specific needs. We have supplies of these products and are sending out regular, daily orders to retailers and pharmacies.
If I contact Aptamil Careline directly, can they send me stock?
You can now order some of our products directly from our website in our shop section.
Here in the UK, we comply with strict Regulations and we are not allowed to send out formula products to parents for free. We also cannot take payments via our Careline, so if you need to order any products please do so on our website.
Please be assured that we are committed to helping and supporting you as much as we can during this difficult time, so if there’s anything else you need help or support on, please do reach out to our Careline team.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.