Our most advanced formulation
Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, our team of scientists have developed Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up milk, our most advanced formulation. Nutritionally tailored for toddlers from 1–2 years*, the only formula in the UK with GOS/FOS & 2’FL. This formulation also contains 3’GL, produced by our unique process.
Why choose Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk?
- Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science
- Our most advanced formulation
- The only formula in the UK with GOS/FOS & 2’FL.
- Suitable for toddlers from 1-2 years
- Contains 3’GL produced by our unique process.
- Nutritionally tailored to help support the increased nutritional needs of toddlers 1-2 years as part of a varied and balanced diet*.
What’s in Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk?
The only formula in the UK with GOS/FOS & 2’FL
Our unique blend of GOS/FOS & 2’FL.
Enriched with iron
*With iron to support normal cognitive development.
Source of calcium and vitamins A, C and D
Calcium for normal growth and development of bones. Vitamin D supports the normal function of the immune system.
3’GL produced by our unique process
This formulation also contains 3’GL, produced by our unique process.
Source of iodine
Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
Contains Omega-3 LCPs (DHA)
A range of convenient packs
Our most innovative design yet
We apply the same scientific approach to our packaging as we do to our formulas. The result? An innovative and intuitive design developed side-by-side with parents like you.
- A precise scoop
- Easier scoop levelling, whether you’re left- or right-handed
- Wider opening and handy scoop holder minimises contact with the powder
- Tamper-evident seal and inner foil
- Secure outer locking system
- Our packs are fully recyclable and can be recycled in one piece. Please place the scoop inside the box and close so that this can be recycled as well.
Looking for more Aptamil® Growing Up Milks?
Discover the science of play
Playing is learning. See how you can guide their journey of discovery.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.