View our ranges
Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk
Find product by filters
Our most advanced formulation
Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, our team of scientists have developed Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up milk, our most advanced formulation. Nutritionally tailored for toddlers from 1-3 years*, the only Growing Up Milk in the UK with GOS/FOS and 2'FL.**.
Why choose Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk?
- Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science
- Our most advanced formulation
- The only Growing Up Milk in the UK with GOS/FOS and 2'FL**.
- Suitable for toddlers from 1-3 years
- Nutritionally tailored to help support the increased nutritional needs of toddlers 1-3 years as part of a varied and balanced diet*.
What’s in Aptamil® Profutura® Growing Up Milk?
The only Growing Up Milk in the UK GOS/FOS and 2'FL**.
Enriched with iron
*With iron to support normal cognitive development.
Contains Omega-3 LCPs (DHA)
Source of calcium and vitamins A, C and D
Calcium for normal growth and development of bones. Vitamin D supports the normal function of the immune system.
Source of iodine
Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
A range of convenient packs
Our most innovative design yet
We apply the same scientific approach to our packaging as we do to our formulas. The result? An innovative and intuitive design developed side-by-side with parents like you.
- A precise scoop
- Easier scoop levelling, whether you’re left- or right-handed
- Wider opening and handy scoop holder minimises contact with the powder
- Tamper-evident seal and inner foil
- Secure outer locking system
- Our packs are fully recyclable and can be recycled in one piece. Please place the scoop inside the box and close so that this can be recycled as well.
Looking for more Aptamil® Growing Up Milks?
Discover the science of play
Playing is learning. See how you can guide their journey of discovery.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
More from our experts
We are devoted to providing you & your toddler our very best.
We don’t produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
Find out more about our commitments to high quality.
Breastfeeding is best. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that the use of formula milks and the decision to start weaning should be made only on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care based on baby’s individual needs. Use Growing Up milk as part of a varied, balanced diet from 1 year.