Term and conditions
Make a Christmas Wish - prize draw
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and either an active Facebook or Instagram account required.
4. Entrants are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
5. The promotion starts at 10am on December 11th, 2017 and entries must be received by no later than 5pm on December 15th, 2017.
6. To enter, leave a message in the comments of the Facebook or Instagram competition post to tell us what you’d wish for your baby’s future this Christmas.
7. Only one entry per person, will be accepted per person throughout the competition.
8. There will be 50 separate winners
9. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision. The draw will take place once a day on the 11th – 15th December.
10. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners by Instagram and Facebook private message within 28 days to give full details about how to redeem the prize. If winners cannot be contacted or do not respond or are not in a position to accept the prize within 10 days, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and to select alternative winners.
11. Winners agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion, including having their wish shared on our Instagram or Facebook page with their forename. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
12. The winners will each win a hand crafted wooden tree decoration engraved with their winning wish.
13. The names and counties of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Aptaclub Christmas Wishes 2017” c/o Prophecy Unlimited, One Glass Wharf, Avon Street, Bristol, BS2 0EL within 3 months of the closing date.
14. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed (including delay due to technical error.) Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value.
17. The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or a cash substitute. The prizes are non-transferable.
18. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
19. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
20. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering this promotion, all entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability arising out of this promotion.
21. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. This promotion is governed by English law.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XG. Please do not send entries to this address.