GUM Advocacy Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Social Competition - Clarks shoes, 2 x £50 (per month)
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid Facebook account required.
5. The promotion period starts at 09:00am on 8th June 2017.
6. There is a promotion for each calendar month from and including June 2017 until and including December 2017.
7. Entries for a particular calendar month during the promotion period must be received between 00:00 on the 29th day of the preceding calendar month and no later than 23:59 on the 28th day of the relevant calendar month (Monthly Cut-off Date).
8. For example, entries for the July 2017 competition must be received between 00:00 on 29th June 2017 and no later than 23:59 on 28th July 2017.
9. To enter, upload a photo of your little one up and walking using #firststeps to www.facebook.com/aptaclubuk.
10. Only one entry per person.
11. There will be 2 winners selected for each calendar month promotion during the promotion period.
12. The winners will be the first 2 drawn at random under independent supervision. The draw will take place on the next working day following the Monthly Cut-off Date.
13. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners by Facebook message to the account used at the at the time of entry within 28 days to give full details about how to redeem the prize. If winners cannot be contacted or do not respond or are not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and to select alternative winners.
14. Winners agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
15. Each winner will win £50 of Clarks vouchers.
16. Third party terms and conditions apply. Winners should check the voucher(s) for details.
17. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to GUM Advocacy Social Competition, c/o Prophecy Unlimited, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0EL within 3 months of the closing date.
18. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error. Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
21. The prize is as stated and there are no alternative prizes or a cash substitutes. The prize is non-transferable.
22. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
23. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
24. Information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be returned on an anonymous and aggregated basis) or for behavioural targeting (in which case information will only be shared on an anonymous and aggregated basis).
25. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Clarks is not connected or otherwise associated with this promotion.
27. This promotion is governed by English law.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XG. Please do not send entries to this address.